Checkout

Highlighted
5 0 0
I am not on the 14 day trial but my site keeps saying checkout is not available. Why is it saying that if I’ve launched my site and my checkout and payment settings are updated and good?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @Jekadajones,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

Are you able to share your store's URL? That will help us replicate the issue and dive into what may be going on here.

Which plan did you select? If you may have selected to pause your store, then the checkout won't be available.

Once we have those additional pieces of information we should be able to better help you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
This is the url
https://queenzclosetboutique.com/products/lights-out?variant=32516252074117
and no I didn’t pause my story I have the $29 plan.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Also it only seems to be not working for mobile devices because it works when I use my laptop but most of my customers visit my site from a mobile device so this is a huge issue. I talked to someone else and they said to clear cache and cookies and allow pop up blocks but I’ve done that and still nothing. Even went incognito.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Thanks for providing that additional information @Jekadajones.

It looks like this may be a theme issue with your store. To double-check this though, can you please go to Online store > Themes and select Actions > Preview beside the Debut theme in your admin? Once you do, can you please try adding a product to your cart and proceeding to checkout? If you're able to reach the checkout in a clean version of the Debut theme, then we can confirm that this is a theme issue.

Do you remember when the issue began? Have you added any apps or made any recent code changes that could have affected the cart or the checkout for your store? If you've made recent code changes, you may want to roll back the changes you've made to the theme by following this guide. If you've added any apps that would have affected the cart.liquid file or the checkout.liquid file then I would reach out to the app developers directly to see how they can help. 

If you have any further questions, our support team may need to dig into your account and in order to do that we'll need to authenticate you first. If you'd like us to take a closer look, please contact our support team directly here. We'd be happy to help get to the bottom of this with you! 

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I don’t have Debut set as my theme I have Brooklyn but I checked and did the preview of debut and was able to reach checkout but then I went to my original site on my laptop and like I mentioned before this issue only seems to be happening from mobile devices but now I am unable to reach checkout from my laptop as well now. I don’t know how long I’ve been having this issue, I didn’t know that this was happening until a customer let me know On 3/21/2020 but before I launched my store on 3/19/2020 checkout seemed to be running fine when I did some test runs.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I tried doing the edit codes and went to the older version and I’m still having the same issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, my checkout says it's not available. My store is not on pause and I am on the 14-day trial. Is this why? I'm having the same issue as this other member on this thread.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I have the same issue as above - and I am on my 14 day trial. 

0 Likes