China Payment gateway

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

We are the sellers located in China, and at the moment we have only Paypal as payment method but we would like to add 

credit card (european and chinese) someone has some good adivce about the solution are available on Shopify ? 

Which one is better ? 

thank you in advance 

Vero 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @Vero,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

Shopify is partnered with some other payment gateways in China that you can look into using other than PayPal. You can see all of the available gateways Shopify is partnered with in China from the screenshot below:

23-34-yei67-elkme

You can also see the webpage where this is found here. Your best bet would be to research which gateway you resonate with most and then move forward from there. 

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi 

is what I am trying to do ... 

but looks set up a gateway in China is very complicated with the proposal you have :

some are working only outside of China 

other they just manage big company so they even don't take you in consideration  

mostly they even don't answer ... 

really not a very good partnership to Shopify I know in China is more complicated but I suggest to improve your choice for the user !!! 

and try to use more flexible are reliable company ... Thank you !  

So I ask at other user if they have some good advice !! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @Vero,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing some further feedback and insight on this. I will pass your feedback back to our financial services team regarding the payment gateways Shopify is partnered with in China for you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi 

thanks to you ... 

just a suggestion you already have Global Alipay why you can't implement also Alipay 

sure is reliabale and with very good customer service !!! 

and are open for small and big business .... 

please we really need  somethings help us to work !!!

not these kind of gateway they even don't answer at the email or (I don't make any name) they have a very bad reputation and financial situation, how can be guarantee with this kind of partners and most important how can we start if no one answer at the email ???? 

If they are Shopify partner they must understand most of the person they open a shop they don't have immediately million of transaction ?????? 

maybe someone yes ... but for all the others ??? 

I suggest to implement the gateway (at least with better company) but most important open to build a business together so starting from small

to accompany us to become big ! 

thank you very much for your kindly attention ! 

Vero  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Vero- We are about to go through this, did you find a good option? Any advice you have for us would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
We are havinh the same problme , our PayPal is chinese, and we cant upgrade it to a freelance use, and we don't know what to do, maybe we have to let someone of our famille back hole ton create another countries PayPal, then connect it to our shopify acvount, did anyone use that trick before, and does it work?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey there,

I'm currently looking to pick one of the provided payment gateways for china as I will register my company there.
Did you end up finding one that you are happy with?

I know checkout.com doesn't work with starting businesses. 

0 Likes