Choosing a payment gateway

Smartepreneur
1 0 0
Hi, I need a third party payment provider with the following features:
1- It's okay that I am just starting my business online (checkout.com rejected me for that)
2- the payment provider accepts a Tunisian resident (2checkout.com doesn't accept :( )
3- I receive the payouts using ACH bank transfer OR payoneer directly
4- My customers can pay me using their credit card & paypal ( Even if I can't have my own paypal)

Please help me.....
Thank you in advance !
0 Likes

Hello 

This is Apoorv!

We are providing Payment gateway services globally. We асtѕ аѕ thе link bеtwееn your website and thе bаnk. That, lets you have very ѕресiаl configuration аnd a vеrу high level оf ѕесuritу duе tо the ѕеnѕitivе nаturе оf the dаtа bеing trаnѕfеrrеd.
Get more information for click & signup - Third Party Payment Gateway Provider.

I hope this help!

If you got it Click the - Accepted Solution Botton
Thanks!

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1013 79 265

Hi, @Smartepreneur

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Welcome to the Community!

At this stage, the only payment gateways that can be integrated with Shopify stores based in Tunisia are the ones listed here

On that list, one of the gateways that can be used to accept credit card payments is PayTabs. Since they are a third party gateway, I’m unsure if they can send payouts to you via Payoneer, but to find out, I recommend contacting them directly using this link

PayPal isn’t currently an integrated gateway for businesses based in Tunisia, but I understand how it would be ideal to have this gateway option on your site. With this in mind, I will pass this suggestion over to our developers so that they can read over your feedback and hopefully work with PayPal in the future to determine if it’s possible to offer this option. 

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bioclick
1 0 0

Did you find a solution? 

0 Likes