Coinbase API

Highlighted
3 0 2

I've created an API key for Coinbase. I've added it to Shopify, but when I try to check out it redirects me to a white page that says this:

{"error":{"type":"authentication_error","message":"No such API key.","code":"no_such_api_key"}}

Is this a Shopify thing or is this a Coinbase thing? Did I set it up wrong?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

same issue ... no help found :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 2

I've figured out the problem. Instead of going to Coinbase to create your API.. You have to go to Coinbase Commerce. They are two different things. I think Shopify needs to change the option to say Coinbase Commerce so we don't get confused. You can find the commerce website here! Hope this helps!!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

You're the best ! thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, I've created a coinbase commerce account. My problem is every time I try to add the Api from my coinbase commerce account to my Shopify store, the code disappears right after I save it. When I test the integration on my store it redirects to a white error page. The solution I've found on this is to ensure that one uses their coinbase commerce Api instead of their personal coinbase account.  I've have done so and the Api code keeps disappearing right after I've saved on my store's coinbase commerce tab.    

0 Likes