Configuring Paypal express guest checkout

Highlighted
1 0 1

Paypal has been giving me an extremely hard time ive been trying to figure out paypal express checkout for 3 days now and everyday there is an issue. I have added my paypal account to the website. It is honestly ridiculous how many issues i have faced at every step. paypal and shopify should really work together and help make a proper guide and give detailed instructions on how to go about it,the websites keep changing and the answers are old.

1)so whenever i go to the checkout screen and press paypal express but still cant checkout without having a paypal account even though i have kept "paypal accout optional"to on from the paypal website but still no option shown for guest checkout with credit card/

2)on the checkout screen below paypal express it says "OR" and then gives a form for name address etc but i have not added any other payment method so why does it show "OR" . And it does not even allow to choose country/

IF someone can guide me properly how to solve the checkout issues it will be really apreciated. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

i have the same problem , i have contact paypal they told me your paypal account its active to get payments from guests, when i check the store  is not showing any option to pay like a guests , i have 10 days still not fixing this 

@TanayPatwa wrote:

Paypal has been giving me an extremely hard time ive been trying to figure out paypal express checkout for 3 days now and everyday there is an issue. I have added my paypal account to the website. It is honestly ridiculous how many issues i have faced at every step. paypal and shopify should really work together and help make a proper guide and give detailed instructions on how to go about it,the websites keep changing and the answers are old.

1)so whenever i go to the checkout screen and press paypal express but still cant checkout without having a paypal account even though i have kept "paypal accout optional"to on from the paypal website but still no option shown for guest checkout with credit card/

2)on the checkout screen below paypal express it says "OR" and then gives a form for name address etc but i have not added any other payment method so why does it show "OR" . And it does not even allow to choose country/

IF someone can guide me properly how to solve the checkout issues it will be really apreciated. 

@TanayPatwa wrote:

0 Likes