Create more than 1 automatic discount code

TrendyMcKenzie
1 0 1

I just looked at that app and it says this which is disappointing!

FC4E8DDA-DB6E-456F-A4EA-DDA252EC69E3.png

dawnjeanne
2 0 0

I can not find this Smarty Marketing app to create tiers of X% off $+ purchase, does anyone have a link?  

Thanks!

0 Likes
PS74
Tourist
7 0 0

I couldn’t disagree more, it hasn’t been simple for me. All I’ve heard is how simple Shopify is, yet from what I can tell it’s a platform for coders to get paid to help you set up your e-commerce business and app developers get paid to do what Etsy already includes...I think I may go back to Etsy they are simple!

0 Likes
drewzh
Tourist
6 0 1

I too just had a really disappointing realisation when I saw the 'limited to 1 automatic discount message'. It means our idea of giving a customer an item for free when the basket goes over X value is impossible as our customers' routinely use discount codes that we provide in our parcels to save X per cent from their next order. This is so disappointing and the workaround are really poor/hacky. Please Shopify, improve your platform, not squeeze more money out of shops just to use basic features that should be core to the system.

0 Likes
dawnjeanne
2 0 0

Stackable Automatic Discounts was super easy to use.  We were able to get this up and running pretty fast after trying many many apps.  Since Shopify makes us use a third party, I would recommend this till they get that added to the features!

https://apps.shopify.com/stackable-discounts

0 Likes
Skhann
1 0 0

Very well explained

A must feature a needed one

0 Likes

Shopify won't do anything because of app commission revenue. It's too much money to say no to.

If my reply helped you, please give it a Like and mark it as Accepted Solution.
Do you need help customizing your theme or editing code? Check out my Fiverr gig.