Create more than 1 automatic discount code

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 5
Hi JoeB-co,

I found a cost effective app that allowed me to stack automatic discounts on each other on the Shopify App store. It's by a company called "Smarty Marketing LTD" and the app is called Smarty Discounts. The logo is a black box with a yellow elephant in it.

Free for a couple of weeks and then $9.99 thereafter, super simple to use and I now have around 30 automatic discounts that can be used in the same cart at the same time.

Has massively increased the average spend on my site.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

So, if we wanted to run a promotion where a customer spends X, and they receive a discount of X, and the discount increases with the more they spend, would the discount app. that you mention handle that? Express does this all the time. If you spend $75, you get a $20 discount, spend $150 and get $55, so on and so forth. It doesn't appear that the regular discount feature in Shopify works properly. Correct? We will need an app like the Smarty app you mentioned?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 5

Yes, it does cater for tiered scenario based discounts.

I found the most important thing from this app was the ability to have multiple discount scenario's being used in the same cart.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2
Yes, you can do tiered discounts I believe. I have not done that, but it
appears it does have that capability.
0 Likes