Currency change

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello, 

I have to say that I am very surprised that only stores using Shopify Pay are able to offer currency converter. It is not my fault as a user that Shopify Pay is not available in my country (Czech Republic). Otherwise, I would use it. Is there any other way around how to show customers from Slovakia our prices in EUR? I am using Prestige (https://www.brylover.cz)

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello,

any advice? I would be grateful for any info. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @MartinNovotny

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community, and thanks for your question. 

I understand your need to be able to display your prices in multiple currencies, especially if you are selling to customers located outside of your home country. Although Shopify Payments, and thus the built-in multicurrency feature, is currently only available in these countries at this time, we are continually working towards bringing it to other regions. 

In the meantime, you can still display your customers' local currency to them by using a third party app. There are many options to choose from in the Shopify App Store. I recommend starting by taking a look at these ones:

The three apps listed above are free to install and use on your store. Since they are created by a third party, please contact the app developer directly if you have any specific questions about how they work, or if you need assistance installing or setting the app up. 

Do you sell to other countries besides the Czech Republic and Slovakia? I recently came across this blog post on How to Expand Your Shopify Store to Multiple Countries, which I recommend reading. It has some great tips and information for merchants interested in expanding globally.

All the best,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes