Custom Email Notification for Draft Order Invoice

Katie_Hart
2 0 6

I've customized the email notification text for a Draft Order Invoice. When I click preview, everything looks right. And when I send a test email, it comes through looking correct as well. But when I open a draft order and send an invoice to the customer, the email looks like the default version of the Draft Order Invoice notification. Help!

0 Likes
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 18 82

Hi, Katie.

This is Max from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Editing email notifications can be changed under Settings > Notifications then click the notification template name to edit. Remember to save changes before leaving the page. 

I would suggest reviewing this information on what you can edit and how:

After making these changes, I would suggest creating a draft order to preview the email, If your notifications are still not showing up as expected, could you please send an email to support@shopify.com with any screenshots or examples you have and we can take a closer look!

Cheers, 
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Patsy1
1 0 0

Hi Katie,

I am also having this problem but shopify said they can't support customization's of notifications so they can't help.

Did you find a work around?

Thanks

Patsy 

0 Likes
Geoff6
1 0 0

Hello, yes I'm having the same problem. I can't seem to find where to  customize this HTML. Please help!

0 Likes
Lawsey
1 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to find out how to modify the code in our Draft Order Invoice notifications section so that the "Custom Message" box is always filled with the same message to our customers.  If you could help me out with where in the default coding I need to make the changes that would be great!!!

Thanks,

Amanda

0 Likes