Custom Email Notification for Draft Order Invoice

Katie_Hart
2 0 6

I've customized the email notification text for a Draft Order Invoice. When I click preview, everything looks right. And when I send a test email, it comes through looking correct as well. But when I open a draft order and send an invoice to the customer, the email looks like the default version of the Draft Order Invoice notification. Help!

0 Likes
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 80

Hi, Katie.

This is Max from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Editing email notifications can be changed under Settings > Notifications then click the notification template name to edit. Remember to save changes before leaving the page. 

I would suggest reviewing this information on what you can edit and how:

After making these changes, I would suggest creating a draft order to preview the email, If your notifications are still not showing up as expected, could you please send an email to support@shopify.com with any screenshots or examples you have and we can take a closer look!

Cheers, 
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Patsy1
1 0 0

Hi Katie,

I am also having this problem but shopify said they can't support customization's of notifications so they can't help.

Did you find a work around?

Thanks

Patsy 

0 Likes
Geoff6
1 0 0

Hello, yes I'm having the same problem. I can't seem to find where to  customize this HTML. Please help!

0 Likes