Custom Fulfillment Email Information

lenni
6 0 0

Hello, we are currently in discussion with a custom fulfillment partner. Where

can we find the information that is sent through the shopify Email to custom fulfillment partners?

Is there something like a sample screenshot we can use as reference without the need to make

a trial order ? Thank you!

0 Likes
Fulfillrite
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Hi Lenni,

Will you be using the Shopify API to send to the fulfillment center?

Charlie

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes
lenni
6 0 0

Yes. The API which is sending the email to the custom fulfillment provider.

Where can I see how that email looks like?

0 Likes
SKOcean
3 0 0

I am also looking for information on what the fulfillment email looks like.

0 Likes
StoreshipUK
5 0 0

Do you mean the email that is triggered to the customer once the order has shipped?

Normally a third party would use the Shopify API to receive orders automatically like we do at Storeship Fulfilment

0 Likes
Claire222
Shopify Partner
66 2 5

Hi @lenni ,

If you are referring to Shopify's default Fulfillment Service email, I don't believe you can change it. My. understanding is that if you don't require any automation, you can use Shopify's default fulfillment service feature (for free). It sends an email to your supplier.

1. Go to Settings > Shipping and delivery > Carrier accounts and fulfillment services > Custom order fulfillment > Add fulfillment service
  2. For each product, change the inventory managed by field to this fulfillment service

However, if need more automation and better looking emails with more information (such as order notes and order additional details), the Order Fulfillment Guru app can do so easily.

0 Likes