Custom Shipping Time?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am going to use AliExpress for drop-shipping on my shopify website and when ordering from AliExpress, the customer will recieve the product anywhere from 8-15 days. How can I set the shipping option for 8-15 days in shopify? I can't use the USPS/UPS/other shipping options because I can't have shopify saying 3 day shipping for example, when it will take much longer.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 66

Hi, Christian! 

Lisa here from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Firstly, you're on the right track wanting to turn off the real-time rates from USPS/ DHL. To do this go to Settings > Shipping, on your shipping zones click 'edit'. Once here, scroll down to 'Real Time Rates' you will notice a little 'x' next to this. Press the 'x' to delete the real-time rates. This will need to be repeated for all zones. 

Next, it's time to add your own flat rate for shipping. This article here explains how to set up your shipping rates. If you're shipping from AliExpress, you'll want to check the average shipping from your suppliers and choose rates which relate to the products you stock. As the article explains, you can set up price based tiers or weight based. When you are labeling the shipping rates for the customer to see, this is where you can put (8-15 days) next to the customer-facing name of the shipping rate. 

Hope this helps!

- Lisa 

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

HI i cant find any link to set up Shipping Timeline for orders 

Please Guide me

Regards

Habeebah

1 Like