Custom payment method

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi !

I wondered myself if it's possible to add a custom crypto payment method and to change my products prices (currently in euro) to this crypto currency ? (i want of course to keep others currency)

I hope i'm clear.

Thanks for your answer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 35

Hi, Elliot!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for your question today!

We currently offer support for three cryptocurrency payment providers, and one beta option, which can be integrated into a Shopify store. These are Coinbase CommerceBitPayGoCoin and CoinPayments Beta. You can enable one of these options in your Shopify admin under 'Settings > Payment Providers > Alternative Payments.' Keep in mind that you will need to have an account registered with one of these services before you can connect them to your Shopify store. You can read more about this integration in our help guide here

As far as switching the listing price of a product to display in a specific cryptocurrency - this is not yet a feature available on the platform. If you wanted the option to display multiple currencies for products, however, then I personally suggest using Auto Currency Switcher as the free version offers this feature right out of the gate.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to follow back up!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes