Customer Card Payments declined

Rehmanalipk
13 0 0

Seriously it was just the last thing I could think of, but this should not be the reason too. In my last store, these setting were the same and payments were going through smoothly.  I can guide you one thing, have you tried talking to live chat with Shopify support? please do that. I will do it too once again, and then we will share our thoughts and solutions here. what do you say?

0 Likes
Xandrea
Tourist
37 0 2

Will talk to them now to see what action can they provide. Was thinking too if the activation of multicurrency on shopify payment affects this or what. Or does shopify fraud filter was too sensitive as I got same issue with stripe when I install the checkout X and stripe says they look for every aspect of customers information like emails, card and ip (i guess) if they did something unusual activity. 

I am open for serious partnership. Message me.
www.xandreapremium.com
0 Likes
Rehmanalipk
13 0 0

One more thing to mention here is, Please look into this. Should we uncheck both or is it fine?

Rehmanalipk_0-1605166984663.png

0 Likes
Xandrea
Tourist
37 0 2

Was thinking of that too but will try to do test. I had paused my ads so no much traffic.

www.xandreapremium.com
0 Likes
Xandrea
Tourist
37 0 2

Have you tried it? Currently talking to rep about this.

www.xandreapremium.com
0 Likes
J1000
2 0 0

I got it working, customers are able to purchase and store owners should use separate cards to order samples or business needs

0 Likes
Rehmanalipk
13 0 0

Please tell me how did you do it? What changes did you make? I am still stuck with this problem. Please help me too

0 Likes
Decorfaure
Excursionist
22 0 64

Any update on this? I have had 5 orders declined today all for the same decline reason "failure" do not honor". So frustrating and  losing so much business. Need to change the platform I think.

0 Likes
roshan86web
6 0 0

Hello I am getting same error

I got 5 orders declined due to this losing trust on shopify

0 Likes
albizeka
2 0 0

Guys, please if anyone solved this tell us here i'm having same problem and it's getting frustrating

0 Likes