Customer payments charged to me.

Highlighted
1 0 0
Currently, whenever a product is sold from my store, my personal credit card gets charged for the products. Is it possible to simply take the item cost out of the amount charged to the consumer and pay me the remainder?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @ByMe!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

This sounds like dropshipping to me. Are you dropshipping on your store at the moment? This is how the dropshipping works: the customer places an order in your Shopify store and pays you the X amount. After that, you will need to purchase that product for the Y amount from the supplier, and they will ship the item directly to your customer.  Your Profit is equal to = X - Y. There would be no way to change this process as this is how dropshipping works. 

This is a really helpful guide to have a read through about the ordering process and calculating the profits made. I hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please let me know. 

Don't forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to have a read through it! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes