Customers are not able to put an order

Highlighted
2 0 0

About 50% of our customers are not able to put an order through our website. They are trying to put an order to pick up. When they checked out, there’s an error message at the checkout saying that the product they add to the cart is not available for shipping while there’s no button to switch to pick up as well. 

It started recently and we didn’t change anything on our side. Does anyone have the same issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
683 85 122

Hi, @Meichen_Pan,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you, did you notice when it first started and is it still happening?

Or are you seeing any trends other than just when orders are placed for pick up?

I will just share this guide about how to set up the local pick up option within Shopify, just to ensure that the steps are correct.

If you share your store URL, I can take a look at this on my end also.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

All the order has been affected. When I turned the Delivery option on, some of the customers are still not able to check out.
Here's my store URL: https://e-dtc.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
683 85 122

Thank you for sharing your URL which allowed me to check the order on my end.

I noticed that I had no issue when placing an order for pick up, are you seeing an error when you try this?

22-30-p13w0-lfta9

The only error I saw was when I tried to select delivery, it advised there were no shipping methods. Have you any shipping rates set up within your store? Or do you offer local delivery?

22-29-38wx5-5d537

Let me know what errors you and your customers are seeing, but I think it is just in relation to delivery, I see no issue with local pickup.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes