Customers cannot process their payment in paypal

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. Today is a bad day for me. I found out that customers are unable to process their payment with their orders in paypal. This wasnt happening yesterday, just today. Can u help me with this. this is my store. toddlars.com

im losing sales with this. paypal is saying 

'We're sorry

things dont appear to be working at the moment

"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @lanzosuarez ,
PayPal having some server issue , This might be get resolve soon.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 45 87

Hi there @lanzosuarez!

Don here from Shopify. :)

It's hard for us to say from here what might be the root cause of an issue affecting your PayPal gateway, and the PayPal status page shows no current known issues at the moment. 

Nevertheless, you can still reach out to contact PayPal directly to see what support they might be able to offer for their gateway.

They will be equipped to diagnose any issue with their gateway integration for your store or to relate any known issues they are experiencing currently.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 8

Hi,

Errors can happen at times with Paypal. The best way to check what went wrong is to look at your timeline. 

Go to the order page and within the timeline section you should see something like:

"Unable to process a payment on PayPal Express Checkout."

You can actually click on this to see the payment gateway information, which would give you a clue of why the payment did not go through, which would allow you to contact Paypal and tell them about the gateway error.

I hope this helps you a bit. 

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes