Customers trying to buy on my store...

Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi,

It looks like people have been trying to buy on my site, all from US, I sell only to US customers at the moment. But stripe says their cards have been blocked or rejected ("Blocked by Radar due to a high risk of fraud"). Can anyone from US see if there is some problem with my store? Looks like 6 people been trying to buy but all got declined from Stripe. Do US customers need to apply the CVC number? Im selling from Europe(Sweden) Thank you, I appreciate any help.

https://baywin-store.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Matthias!

Don here from Shopify!

It looks like the issue you have outlined here is coming from the Stripe gateway and its own settings and internal fraud detection rules.

As such, you'd need to contact Stripe directly for account support and info.

I did manage to find this Stripe support article which seems to cover their risk detection systems which would appear to be behind the behaviour you described here.

Just get in touch with Stripe directly as they will be able to view your account settings and will be experts on their own platform and services. :)

If you need anything else from the Shopify side of things you can reach out to us 24/7 via our support site

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes