Customize payment page to direclty obraint card info instead of redirect window

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Is there a way to customize the payment page to look like this so customers can directly add their card:

KiMnW62.png

At the moment is like this, I am limited by my country and can't use Shopify payments. I am using QuickPay:

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @NikolayKolev!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

There isn’t actually the ability to edit the code for the checkout page unless you are on the Shopify Plus plan. The primary reasons behind not being able to edit the checkout CSS are around security, responsiveness, and maintaining PCI compliance. If we had customized checkouts, any updates or improvements that we wanted to make would have to be made on a store-by-store basis. As you can imagine, this would take a very long time! It would also make the customer suffer if the checkout was then glitchy/not updated correctly.

The reason QuickPay is displaying like that is because, it is an external provider which means you need to go to their page to complete the checkout process. Depending on your country there are some providers that are direct payment providers and in that case, it would display like your first screenshot as this form of payment is included on the Shopify checkout. Your customer completes their payment on the Shopify checkout, and is not redirected at any time during the checkout process. So, in this case, the best thing to do would be to check the list of payment providers for your country and then contact the payment providers directly to see if they are an external payment provider or a direct payment provider.

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions, I am always happy to help. Also, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like