DHL shipment rejected, voided shipping label but can't order new label

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi there, not sure where else to post this as there doesn't seem to be a customer service phone number or help chat option...

I am trying to send an order to a friend/customer in Australia from my location in the US.  DHL picked up the order and took it to their service center a couple miles from my house, where they rejected it at inspection, then brought it back to me.  It never even left my town.  DHL says the label I used is no good anymore and is directing me to Shopify to void the label and make a new one.  I have selected to void the label in my dashboard, I get a little pop up saying the label has been voided and I will receive shipping credits.  But I can't see the shipping credit listed in my billing and I can't create a new shipping label on the order.  What do I need to do?

I'm really hoping this can be fixed as it was a $270 shipping label that DHL cannot refund me for since the label wasn't purchased with them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Here's a screenshot showing that the shipping label has been voided, but there is no creditHere's a screenshot showing that the shipping label has been voided, but there is no credit

0 Likes