Date on shipping labels

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am using Shopify's label service to print shipping labels.  I cannot seem to find how to change the date for the label.  For example I want to print labels and fulfill the order today but won't mail it until tomorrow.  I need to change the date to reflect tomorrow's date.

thanks

Kare

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
14 0 2

Hello Karen! Thanks for reaching out.

The date printed on the shipping label reflects the purchase date, not the ship date. The postage is valid for 30 days after purchase and can be mailed at any time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I just came from the post office and the lady almost didnt take my package because my label had yesterday's date on it. I am going to further search how to fix it or I am going to just have to print directly thru USPS

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I believe you're incorrect! 

stamps.com states: 

"USPS shipping labels must be mailed on the date that is specified on the label. You can postdate a shipping label by using the Mailing Date feature. If you have already printed the shipping label but will be unable to mail it on the mailing date, request a refund for that shipping label and print a new shipping label with the appropriate date."