Default Shipping cost for Saturday delivery

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, we have a higher delivery charge for people wanting a Saturday delivery. We have a date selector on the checkout but the customer has to select the higher delivery charge. Is there a way to link the two together so that if the order is to be delivered on a Saturday it defaults to the higher delivery charge?

Thanks,

Katie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 7

Hey Katie!

Matt from Shopify here, hope you're having a great week so far. For what you are looking to do, this is something that can be done out of the box with our platform, and I'm not familiar with any apps in our store that would do this. 

In theory this could be possible, but will require some 3rd party customization to your store. A list of possible experts you can reach out to regarding this can be found here. :) 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the [rest of our support team 24/7!](http://docs.shopify.com/support)

Cheers,
Matt Sharpe l Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Katie,

Did you manage to find out how to do this? I have a similar issue on my store...

thanks

Sam 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
94 4 19

@CheeseCollectiv,

I'm not sure if Katie figured it out, but you can accomplish this using Intuitive Shipping

Please feel free to book a call with our team to get an app tour, or send us an email to support@intuitiveshipping.com with a full overview of your shipping requirements so we can send you a configuration guide. Our team is always happy to help  

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles

0 Likes