Deleting false, fraudulent or test orders.

Jvida
1 0 1

Make sure to archive the test order first. Once the order was archived, I was able to find the delete button at the bottom left of the page. 

King-Kang
Explorer
48 3 11

Hi Yetti,

First of all you must cancel the order you want to delete.

Inside the order page, press the button More actions, then choose Cancel and press the red button Cancel order.

Now scroll to the bottom of the page, and press the Delete this order red button. (If not, refresh the page)

0 Likes
WEARLONDON
1 0 0

Hey there,

I followed the suggestion, but I can't see a cancel button anywhere?  I can see the archive and unarchive options...and even if i archive them and then look for the cancel button, it isn't there?  Nothing at the bottom of the page either.

I have 2 test payments just to make sure everything was working ok, but I'd love to get rid of them now.

Many thanks

Alex

0 Likes
hoggyshop
1 0 0

I've been having the same problem (couldn't find a delete button) and you have to actually open the order so it fills the screen, rather than just look at in the list of orders. Then at the bottom left is the delete button.

Hope this solves it for you.

0 Likes
zippaboob
2 0 0

Did you ever figure out how to remove them without going through cancelling them?

I have the same issue cant find the delete button

0 Likes
KoJoMoJo
2 0 0

Hey,

Double click on the order so it opens full screen.

Click 'Fulfil' order

Scroll down and 'Delete' should now be there.

0 Likes
CuriousWomble
1 0 0

I have he same issue.

I completed two test purchases using the test credit card numbers, and now I can't delete the orders that were created.

Did you ever find a solution? I don't understand why this needs to be so hard?

0 Likes
KoJoMoJo
2 0 0

Sure, do as I wrote above 

0 Likes