Different Production Collections to Different Shipping Zones

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Most of my products can only be sold in one zone (Canada), however, I have a few product collections that can be sold internationally (Canada & US).  

How do I set up shipping so that if someone selects a product that can't be shipped to their zone, it tells them, and also to set up the US shipping zone for only certain collections.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 101 247

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @ccsarah 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. This kind of shipping rule is not something that can be applied with the native shipping features on Shopify. For this, you will need an app. Parcelify would be one example of an app that will allow you to assign specific shipping rules for specific products and collections. You can take a look at our collection of shipping apps in our app store here. 

Most shipping apps do require carrier calculated shipping to operate. CCS is usually billed at $20 per month but as it's free with an annual subscription. With an annual subscription, you pay for the year upfront so you don't have to worry about the month to month running cost of your store and you get a 10% discount on your subscription. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thanks very much Bo.  That helps :)

1 Like