Different Shipment Methods in the Same Store

2 0 1

Hey community!

I sell dropshipping and also my own produtcs in my store. Can I show different shipment methods in my store? For example, show free shipping only for the dropshipping products and paid freight in my own products checkout? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1542 268 327

Hi @janbelmiro 

If you want to show shipping charge on checkout real time base on product then you have to use carrier service shopify api to generate shipping base on product.

For that you need API knowledge and standard  shopify plan. if you need any help let me know i can do this or can help with your process. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 49 105

Hey there, @janbelmiro 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. One option here would be to set up weight-based shipping rates and setting the dropshipped goods' weight to 0. In doing so, you can offer free shipping for orders that are just drop shipped goods and add no additional weight to orders that are mixed! You will need to add a new weight-based rate incorporating the default packaging weight ranging from 0 to however heavy your default package is. You will then go to your product bulk editor in your Shopify Admin and change all the dropshipped products' weight to zero. 

To read up more on weight-based rates you can check out this help doc. We also have a guide on setting up free shipping for a set weight here. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi @Jasoliya & @Bo 

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work on that and let you guys know if it worked for me.

1 Like