Digital Downloads

Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't know if im at the right place...again. I am trying to use the Shopify Digital Downloads Product but I cant seem to find where to change the USD sign to ZAR (Currency Setting). Can anyone help? I feel so frustrated.!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 25

Hi, Debra!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting! 

If this is showing in USD when creating a product, within the settings, it is just a placeholder symbol. I check this out for you and it is just a symbol within the app and does not affect the price of your item, as it does not actually mean it is in USD. The currency in your admin panel is indeed the correct currency that the item will be displayed in and it is just a placeholder within the app to show the price of the item.

Have you tested any of the products yet to make sure it is working as expected, it should change in currency once it has been created? If not, please let me know and I will see what other information I can find for you on this matter. 

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did anyone solve this issue?  I have exactly the same problem

0 Likes