Direct and external credit card payment providers in the Philippines

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Our store is in the Philippines. I would like to know what credit card providers are available in the Philippines that is not offsite. I want  my customers to input their credit card details directly during checkout, no need to be redirected to other page.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post your requirement here on our merchant forums.

I've taken some time to cross-reference the list of all gateways available in the Philippines with our known list of direct and external gateways to see if there are any matches.

It looks like none of the available credit card gateways (2Checkout, Paytabs or MOLpay) are actually direct gateways here so they would require your customers to check out external to Shopify.

As these gateway integrations are created and maintained by the gateway companies if you would like to request that they instead create a direct integration here you would need to contact your gateway of choice to see if they would be willing to do so.

All the best in any case!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Is there an update already regarding credit card payment directly on the store? Is Paytabs a reliable payment gateway and could be integrated already on our store? Or should we opt for other payment gateway? What would you suggest? I am planning to put up a store also from the Philippines and been looking for way to have credit card payment on the store that I will put up. I will be very delighted to hear from you asap. Thank you so much and God bless!
0 Likes