Disable Cash on Delivery (International order)

LAZAPARIS
2 0 0

Hi,

Although we note the customer that COD/CASH ON DELIVERY available only for domestic shipping. They insist  to select that payment method! 

We want be able to prevent international or specific country from COD/CASH ON DELIVERY.

Thanks in advance

France

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
472 31 79

hi, @LAZAPARIS 

We are a Shopify agency. we will help you to disable the COD.

if you are looking to get the solution please contact us.

at www.zworthkey.com and official@zworthkey.com

Thank you

Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/
0 Likes
LAZAPARIS
2 0 0

Thanks Zworthkey,

I am not looking to disable COD, I was asking if we can restrict COD as per country location, since many customers choose COD for International Purchases!

If you can help let us know

Regards... 

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
472 31 79

@LAZAPARIS thanks, we will help you to restrict the COD for the country-wise Restriction.

Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/
0 Likes
MarcoReleasit
Shopify Partner
55 6 9

Hi LAZAPARIS

Unfortunately it's not possible to disable COD for specific countries. Payment methods in Shopify are global, so if you enable a payment method it will be available for every country where your customers checkout.

You did the right thing by adding a note telling your customers that COD is available only in a few countries, unfortunately you will have to cancel all orders placed with COD in the countries you don't support.

I suggest you try to be more aggressive in the messaging, for example say clearly that COD is available only in countries X Y Z and all orders from different countries will be canceled.

Let me know if this helps!

Marco

0 Likes