Disable Shipping

Highlighted
1 0 3

I am a marketplace for homemade products. Our products are for collection primarily, later we will integrate with a delivery partner. I want to remove the shipping section from the sales process. How can I do this?

If I make a digital product, it will expect me to send a digital file, but I can't see a way of it being a physical product for collection i.e. with no download and no shipping.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a similar question for Shopify. Our school want to enable prepaid pre-orders for pick up only. How can we disable the shipping option?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever find a solution for this?

I'm about to give up on my new page because it doesn't seem like I can sell physical products and disable shipping. I want to do pickup and local delivery only. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is exactly what I am looking for as well. I can not seem to find a solution that does not feel very clunky. I found the "Store Pickup Click and Collect" in the Shopify app store seems to accomplish a lot of what I need for my business, but it looks like it would still come across as confusing to the customer. I am not prepared to launch a store with so many shortcomings right from the start. Gonna keep looking around in hopes I can make this work, but I am not hopeful. 

0 Likes