Disable shipping confirmation notification

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi

I have just started my business for a few months. I had some great sales recently but my customers said they feel unhappy when getting an email with the shipping details. They asked me to disable the shipping confirmation notification but I do not how to? So I'm here and hope somebody could helpme solve this issue. Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
210 8 26

Hi @Canne_Pham 

I found this article on Avada website about disabling shipping confirmation notification https://avada.io/shopify/docs/how-disable-shipping-confirmation-notification.html.

Hope it helps!

P/s: By the way, if you have any issues while running your Shopify store, you can visit our Shopify guide to find a suitable solution for your own problem. 

Regard

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can easily do that from the order fulfillment page. 

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 12.30.38 PM.png

Just uncheck the box "Send shipment details to your customer now". This would disable the shipping notification.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 2

Hi All

Is there any way of having that tick box unchecked by default?!
Because of how we work in this office, up to 2 week lead times on orders, fulfilling the order on Shopify does not mean we're shipping it immediately, but merely processing the order.
We do NOT want to send the customer any notification at this point, and it would make life easier if that was unchecked by default!
Anyone know how to do that please??

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I just found it! 

In the:  YOURPAGEmyshopify.com/admin/settings/checkout

Just uncheck this box:

13.00.21.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

I want also to disable this when not using automatic fulfillment... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Yeah, me too!

0 Likes