Disable shipping notification

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Experts, 

I am using drop-shipping and the third-party app is automatically fullfilling my orders, however i would like to integrate my own shipping url and information based on aftership. 

Therefore, is it possible to disable the automatic shipping email being sent to the customer at the site level. I have already 

• check with the third-party app and they are not able to customize this for me 
  • i have seen th setting -> notification and can't seem to find to disable any of those. 

Cheers!

Chinkit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
15 0 2

Hi, Chinkit.

This is Dani, from the Shopify Support Team ?

There are two kinds of notifications in the notification center that can be manually disabled by our support team for our merchants:

1. Shipment Out for Delivery
  2. Shipment Delivered

To have either of these disabled, please contact us by phone, email or chat and we can make this happen for you!

Take Care!

Dani

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Experts,

I have uploaded the omnisent app wich is already sending a shipping notification to our costumer. Now they get two shipping notification e-mails one from omnisent and one from Shopify. Would it be possible to disable it manually by your support team?

Thank you and best regards,

Adélaïde

@Dani_L_ wrote:

Hi, Chinkit.

There are two kinds of notifications in the notification center that can be manually disabled by our support team for our merchants:

2. Shipment Delivered

To have either of these disabled, please contact us by phone, email or chat and we can make this happen for you!

Take Care!

Dani

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have this exact same question. No responses yet?

@Adélaïde wrote:

Hello Experts,

I have uploaded the omnisent app wich is already sending a shipping notification to our costumer. Now they get two shipping notification e-mails one from omnisent and one from Shopify. Would it be possible to disable it manually by your support team?

Thank you and best regards,

Adélaïde

@Dani_L_ wrote:

Hi, Chinkit.

2. Shipment Delivered

Take Care!

Dani

0 Likes