Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

@Innisfree_India wrote:

Hey ! I am facing the same issue.

I cant apply the discount code and my site has to go live soon,

please check

Hi, @Innisfree_India.

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Were you able to sort out the discount code issue before your promotion? If you're still experiencing any issues with discount codes, please provide the details here including:

• the type of discount (fixed value, percentage, or Buy X get Y)
  • whether this is an automatic discount or manual discount code
  • which products or collections the discount applies to
  • any other settings for the discount (limitations, date range, etc.)
  • what is in the cart at checkout

I can test it out from the customer's perspective as well if you're able to share your store link here. Thanks!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

@elkaser33 wrote:

I cannot spot a misconfiguration on the products nor versions. I have attempted with merchandise with editions reviews, and without a variants. It's only occurring to my newly created merchandise, as you could see in links from above.

Hi, @elkaser33.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Are you experiencing an issue with discount codes not being applied at checkout? The link you posted appears to be for a blog. I don't see any products listed there. Please provide more detail on the issue you're experiencing and I'd be happy to help.

0 Likes
healthylivingpr
2 0 0

I have a promo being set up and my code is not working....

My stores name is healthylivingproteins can you fix it for me

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

@healthylivingpr wrote:

I have a promo being set up and my code is not working....

My stores name is healthylivingproteins can you fix it for me

Hi, @healthylivingpr!

I'm happy to help you out with fixing your discount code, though I cannot access your account without authenticating via email first. The Shopify Community might be able to help you here without going through the authentication process. Can you tell us a bit about the promotion you set up so we can test it out on your store?

• Is this a fixed value, percentage, or Buy X get Y discount?
  • Is it an automatic discount or manual discount code?
  • Which products or collections does the discount apply to?
  • Are there any other settings for the discount (limitations, date range, etc.)?

This information will help us get to the root of the issue. Thanks! I look forward to your reply.

0 Likes
Destinee
1 0 0

My discount code is not working 

site is 

www.AmorBodyfit.com

0 Likes
healthylivingpr
2 0 0
Please call me

860-558-5644
0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

@Destinee wrote:

My discount code is not working 

site is 

www.AmorBodyfit.com

Hi, @Destinee.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for joining this thread! 

Since this is a publicly accessible forum, I cannot securely access your account from here. That being said, I'll need more detail about the discount code you set up in order to help you troubleshoot. These are some of the things that would be helpful to know (as mentioned in my previous post in the thread):

• Is this a fixed value, percentage, or Buy X get Y discount?
  • Is it an automatic discount or manual discount code?
  • Which products or collections does the discount apply to?
  • Are there any other settings for the discount (limitations, date range, etc.)?

With this information along with the actual code, myself and others in the community can test the code for you to find out what's going on. If you'd prefer to discuss the discount code details privately, our Support team would be happy to help you. We can authenticate your account via live chat, email, or callback, and you can get in touch with one of those options by visiting this page: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

@healthylivingpr wrote:
Please call me

860-558-5644

Hi, @healthylivingpr.

While I'm not able to call, you can get in touch with our Support team via live chat, email, or callback through the Shopify Help Center. We're here to help 24/7.

If you'd like to continue with assistance here in the Shopify Community Forums, please provide the details about your discount code and I'd be happy to do some troubleshooting with you.

0 Likes
MargotElena_Web
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Posting this here FWIW.  We had a discount code running for the last three years that stopped working a week ago.  In the discount code definition > Value > APPLIES TO, I found that the Specific product option was enabled with no products identified.  It should have been Specific collections with the collection identified.  The time line does not show any recent edits, so I am not clear how this happened.    

0 Likes
Thycatnap
1 0 0

Excuse me, can I ask your help here? I have an issue with discount code “buy x get y”, I checked all settings, watched the video about it, but still cannot find the solution of my problem. I’ve made the discount code SPRINGSALE, where you choose any of items for standard price and get 25% discount for the second specific item.

trying to make a purchase there is a notification that discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart.

My shop is thycatnap.com

0 Likes