Documents Requested

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all

Hope everyone is in good health and staying safe.  I was alerted by Shopify to submit some documents when I logged in a few days ago.  The message stated this needed to be done by the 28th of October, so I could accept payments but I forgot to do it as I was busy adding inventory to my store.  How do I send this across now?  Thanks in advance.

Khuram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @Lyshka,

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thank you for your post. I understand that you had a banner in your Shopify Admin requesting documents that were not submitted, and you'd like to make sure you've taken all the steps you need.

Is there a different banner showing that your Shopify Payments account is on hold or anything else in your Shopify Admin?

When using the Shopify Payments gateway, there will be a verification and underwriting process to request additional information from you. The additional information may include Government photo ID, proof of address, proof of business association, and shipping information.

If there are any documents you aren't able to provide, there will be a comment section for you to leave a note to explain this further.

Should the documents not be submitted in time, your payouts would be on hold until the review process is complete.

To know exactly what's happening there and see the current status of your Shopify Payments account, I'd need to take a closer look and get you authenticated.

I've sent an email to your Shopify Community email address on file. Please respond with your .myshopify.com URL, and we can take a further look into this from there.

Thank you, Khuram!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes