Does Anyone Use ChinaDivision Shopify Fulfillment APP?

Highlighted
3 0 2

I would like to build an electronic gadget website with Shopify. My products are all OEMed and I need fulfillment service from Hong Kong to worldwide. When compared Shipwire Shopify Fulfillment Service and ChinaDivision Shopify Fulfillment service, ChinaDivision seems more attractive than Shipwire. But Shipwire is more famous than ChinaDivision

1. Shopify App: ChinaDivision Shopify fulfillment app is free, while Shipwire Shopify fulfillment app is not

2. Warehousing: ChinaDivision is free for 90 days, while Shipwire is not

3. Picking & Packing: There is no price list on both sites. So it is hard to compare except send them a quote

4. Shipping: ChinaDivision claims save up to 70% off on shipping rate for bulk orders. Shipwire claims save up to 50% off according to the review by their customers (from Google)

Anyone who used both of them? Please give me some suggestions. Thanks

Andy

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have not used Shipwire Shopify app, but I have worked with ChinaDivision Shopify app. ChinaDivision Shopify app provides order grouping service,which enables you to sell and ship multiple products to a single customer at one time. This can decrease the price of shipping and packaging to your customers.

As far as I know the differences between the two is that the ChinaDivision Shopify fulfillment app is no minimum and maximum while the Shipwire Shopify fulfillment app is requirement minimum and maximum.

And warehousing for ChinaDivision is free, while Shipwire is not.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have not used Shipwire Shopify app, but I have worked with ChinaDivision Shopify app. ChinaDivision Shopify app provides order grouping service,which enables you to sell and ship multiple products to a single customer at one time. This can decrease the price of shipping and packaging to your customers.

As far as I know the differences between the two is that the ChinaDivision Shopify fulfillment app is no minimum and maximum while the Shipwire Shopify fulfillment app is requirement minimum and maximum.

And warehousing for ChinaDivision is free, while Shipwire is not.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Has anyone used this supplier lately, for a starter ecommerce?

I am keen on using Alibaba products directly, instead of dropshipping them, and am looking for options. It is not clear to me if Chinadivision is also good for B2C delivery from their wharehouses

I am UK based and wish to avoid goods coming into the UK, to then be shipped to other countries.

0 Likes