Does Shopify payment accept international payments?

Yingwen_Guo
1 0 0

Does Shopify payment accept international payments ?

I wanna sell worldwide but I am not quite sure if shopify accept international payments ,if it accept will difficult to use for my  customers ? 

0 Likes
Don_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 28

Hi there!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

You can indeed take payments internationally using Shopify Payments as your credit card gateway.

If you select to use this on your site it would be integrated to your checkout meaning it is super straightforward for your customers to pay by card from wherever they are in the world.

Check out the guide doc linked above for more info on Shopify Payments and get in touch with us via support channels if you need further assistance with getting this up and running on your store. :)

0 Likes
Delroy_McPherso
1 0 0

Hello, i have a similar question. i'm an international merchant, i want to accept credit cards but i'm unable to do so becuase i dont have a SSN or so. I'm not from the US etc. However, i do have paypal set up but i'm afraid i will miss out on the sales of those who dont have an account with paypal. what other international third party gate way shopify has to fascilitate people like us? cause i'm honestly thinking to just go Magento where its much more controlable

0 Likes
Wellsell
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello, I have the same problem. Can anyone give some advise?

0 Likes
Sheikh123
3 0 0

hey John! I live in Canada and have setup shopify payment method for my customers. How can I receive money in USD and PKR for my International Clients?

Will it charge extra exchange rate or what as my payout details are in CAD.

0 Likes