Does anyone use an outsourced customer service company for their store?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Handling my own cutomer service is start to become too much of a pain. I am trying to figure out if I should hire someone part time or just use a 3rd party customer service company to handle it. Anyone used a customer service company that has any feedback/recommendations?

Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi There,

I can provide you recommendations for this. Please email me: ricky.ygloria @ booth.com.sg

I hope to hear back from you.

Ricky

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would highly reccomend Reps Direct. They not only handle my customer service but also my product/listing maintenance over all the different platforms. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi,

I'm using Proonto , very happy with the back office information and their free chat - apps.shopify.com/proonto

Highlighted
2 0 0

Parcelhub in the UK (where I've done some work) provides outsourced e-commerce customer support to retailers, and offers full Shopify integration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

A good company to ask for is GizmoSupport, who with their live chat services offer great customer support. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The best company to ask for is GizmoSupport, who with their live chat improve customer support. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I recommend WeB2Bsupport customer service company as they are dealing with ecommerce content and customer service. Here is the link https://web2bsupport.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 0 29

I'll tell you, RepsDirect is pretty good. We fulfill for > 100 eCommerce stores, and I'd say roughly one-fifth outsource their support. 

To be completely honest, though, the ones that outsource support also end up having the most complaints regarding refunds, returns, etc. 

Hire someone part-time. You'll have direct control over the entire process when you need to intercede, and the communication chain will be much easier. If you are also outsourcing fulfillment, this is especially important. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey,

We've been using Proonto's customer service platform for 18 months now and I have to say it's incredible. The combination of both technology they provide and a team of dedicated product experts they built for us has been proven to boost sales and customer satisfaction. You can easily install the platform from: apps.shopify.com/proonto. It's straight forward from there and the company team is super helpful.

Try it!

0 Likes