Double Shipping Charged

Solved
LetsGetAGift
8 0 0

Hey,

Can I ask if the automatic discount is against this product only or against all products?

When you apply another automatic discount, say 20%, is the same thing happening?

What is your minimum purchase amount and finally, is your code in date (have you set the dates up correctly)?

0 Likes
tcarroll123
9 0 0

Hi, 

thanks for coming back to me. 

1. i only have 2 products on my store

2. this is the first and only automatic discount i have setup 

3. I only set this up today and its an automatic discount so no code is required.

thanks 

tom 

0 Likes
tcarroll123
9 0 0

just to clarify, this is an automatic discount which is applied when they purchase this product along with another specific product in my store. I only have 2 products in my store though currently. 

0 Likes
LetsGetAGift
8 0 0

Did you have both products in your basket? If your other product isn't in the basket, it won't be applied.

Just to save spamming this thread, I can talk to you directly if you like? Please feel free to email me at contactus@letsgetagift.com or visit the website (www.letsgetagift.com) and use the Message Me function.  

Once we find a solution, I can put the answer on the thread - alternatively, we can carry on chatting through here and then I'll delete my comments (I don't want to spam the thread).

0 Likes
tcarroll123
9 0 0

ok ive messaged you via your website

0 Likes
Michael1987
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

we are facing the same Problem here. We use SPOD aswell. Why cant you just turn off all this location shipping calculator and just let us override this?

Just some checkbox like "Use all locations as one"

Really mad right now because i recognized this after 2 weeks..... Maybe a lot of customers already gone....

0 Likes
spacefisharmy
Tourist
7 0 4

I've had to offer free shipping from 1 location in order to not have the custom be charged double when they order from both.

So I continue to lose money on shipping when they order only from the "free" location, which is frequently.

Not to mention...a savvy customer might see the $0 shipping, put more bunch more items in their cart, and then take them back out if it's no longer free shipping.

Usually there's an incentive to offer free shipping to customers that buy MORE, not less...

Although no one else else seems to care, I'm glad we all have a place to agree how stupid this is...?

Michael1987
Tourist
6 0 1

There are some POD Apps where you cant add your inventory because the location is App based.

08-12-_2020_13-17-43.png

Anyway, this isnt the correct way. We need a option where we can decide what shippingcost is send to customer.

We have different location but thats our internal decision. This has not to be charged to customer.

If I order something on Amazon I dont care where the products are stored neither if Amazon needs to ship them from all over the World together.

This is a worst customer experience.... Please give us a simple checkbox where we can override the multiple shipping charges.

Thank you

0 Likes
josefineneckmar
1 0 0

Hi! 

We have the same problem!

0 Likes
micas
4 0 0

Thanks for this, solved my problem!!! This tip prevented me from getting a huge headache

0 Likes