Double Shipping Charged

Solved
Cydone
Tourist
8 0 7

For the love of god fix this already. we are all losing sales.

0 Likes
toverkast
2 0 2

Everyone should complain via chat that this issue has not been fixed.

Make sure they put it in as a request to the development team! 

These double shipment costs is costing us customers!

0 Likes
BillyBrown
8 0 0

I was looking at possible free Shopify apps that might solve this issue.

'Customship' sounds like it may be a solution to this issue. I'm waiting to hear back from their support to see if it's a possible option.

0 Likes
Johanna2
Explorer
41 0 24

Please inform us, if you find an app. All by Shopify Gurus suggested apps plus the ones, we have asked couldn't solve the issue....
They all said, Shopifys structure doesn't make it possible.

0 Likes
BillyBrown
8 0 0

Unfortunately Customship wouldn't be a solution

"If you want to avoid double shipping rates you essentially have to have on one default shipping profile with all products assigned to it and CustomShip as a rate provider."

0 Likes
Johanna2
Explorer
41 0 24

I wonder how this topic can be signed as "solved". This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
AndusMcabu
Tourist
5 0 5

I had the same problem, but found a solution that worked.

I have my one store location, and a few app locations from different POD and dropshipper apps. All locations were in one shipping profile at the same flat rate.

Like everyone else, whenever items were being added from more than one location, it would always double the postage, but I noticed it never went more than double; even if I had items from 3 or more app locations.

That was how I worked out the solution.

I removed my store location from the shipping profile, and created a new profile for it with a new name. I then set the zones and rates the same as it was before.

Now, there is only ever 1 charge added for postage no matter how many locations items are being sent from.

AndusMcabu
Tourist
5 0 5

I don't know if the solution will work when shipping from multiple store locations, but I can only guess that it might; with separate shipping profiles for each location. Shopify seems to only select one shipping profile when calculating the shipping.

0 Likes
Michael1987
Tourist
6 0 1

It will not work.

This is ridicoulus shopify....

Johanna2
Explorer
41 0 24

Please Shopfy! 

How can you not provide a solution for this? We have to manually refund day by day. Which also means immense problems in bookkeeping. 

0 Likes