Draft Orders Not Sending

Highlighted
8 0 0

Recently (the past 2 or 3 months) it seems like our draft orders are not consistantly being delivered. From what we can work out, draft invoices to personal email addresses are more likely to get through, those to work emails do not get through. We only know if it hasn't been delivered when the customer contacts us, obviously this is not ideal. Any idea's why there's a problem and what can be done to fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1248 76 274

Hey, there. 

Peter here from Shopify Support!

My first thought when reading your post was that this may be caused by strict inbox rules put forth on the work emails. Typically when work emails are created the admins have some control over the type of emails that can & can't be received which very well could be the issue as personal emails don't seem to pose an issue. While I'm not 100% certain this is the reasoning behind the emails not being delivered, I can take this to the next step to finding a solution. 

What I'll do is send an email off to the email listed on the account. This step is required to properly verify the account, as well as gain approval to investigate the issue further on your behalf. If you could follow up to that email at your earliest convenience, then we can get the ball rolling on getting things fixed up!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes