Dropship- Home Address Visible

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I am looking to dropship from Aliexpress via OBERLO. Where can I make changes in Shopify/ Oberlo to make sure that my home address will not show on any paperwork to the customer? For returns, I want to use a PO BOX, but I do not want to my home address to be printed to any form that the customer may see when they place the order and/or receive the order.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 1 9

Hey there,

This is Alex from the Shopify Guru team, happy to assist you today!

You'll want to change your address in Settings > Shipping > Origin. Additionally, if you've added your home address in Settings > General and then generated any templates for Terms of Service or Refund/ Return policies in Settings > Checkout, you'll want to edit those as they will take the address in Settings > General. Another place you'll want to check for your home address are in Settings > Notifications, as that can show up in your contact information in the templates.

If you're concerned, or you'd like someone to check over your store to ensure your home address is not present, please reply here or reach out to us at support@shopify.com, and we'd be happy to review your store. 

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Is there a way to receive returns to my home address without listing my address? Does anyone know if someone can ship something to you using an address code instead?

Thanks,

2 Likes