Dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to start a dropshipping website ie goign to be operated from India, but i'm planning to sell my products in Australia and Newzeland, please suggest me a good payment gateway that includes Credit cards.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi there Ajay!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

We've actually got a dedicated page listing all payment methods available in Indiayou can use in your Shopify store.

Check out the credit card gateways detailed there and maybe some of our other Indian merchants from the community might be able to give some recommendations based on their real life experience? :)

Best of luck with your store Ajay!

Regards,
John

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ajay,

How is your Shopify Dropshipping business? Hope everything has been great for you.

As for dropshipping business, you need to find suppliers and then import their products to your Shopify store, and make sure that the item price &inventory is not change...etc.  I suggest that you can use a ERP tool to help you manager your business, will make your work more easy and efficient.

I recommend you a FREE tool named: ShopMaster, and you can use it to manager your business.

1. It support to import product from 29 supplier sites, and can bulk import product and creat listing which will save you a lot of time.

2. If you have Aliexpress product, you can just buy it by one-click, and ShopMaster fill out all custome information for you, all you need to do is pay for it.

3. Inventory &price monitor, you dont need to worry about the fact that if the supplier change their price or stock.

4. Reprice rule enable you to make up you product price automatically, you dont need to think about it or edit manually.

Importantly!!!  The starter plan of Shopmaster is free, forever!  You really need to try it and wont let you down.  Welcome to visit: ShopMaster.com.

Best wishes to you and your business.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
210 8 26

Hi @Ajay3,

Hope your business is going well. Starting a dropshipping business on Shopify is fairly simple but to make it profitable requires some serious work. In case you're still looking for payment gateway, here are our suggestions

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes