Dymo 450 for shipping labels

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi I was wondering if I can use my dymo 450 turbo to print usps shipping labels from my orders. The label options are limited and only for the dymo 4XL. Is there an app or anything that I can use custom sizes like 2 5/16" X 4" or 2 1/8" X 4". 

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Michelle,

of course you can print shipping labels with your dymo 450 turbo, for example the models 99014, 99010 or 99012, but if the labels size are the ones of 4XL labels you are going to need a dymo 4XL label printer becouse the 450 turbo is to small for that kind of size.

I hope this can help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

There are no instructions on how to use the DYMO Labelwriter 450 to print a shipping label with postage. There is only  the 4XL. I have the 2 inch by 4 5/16

inch labels which should be adequate. Please assist!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Michelle, 

Is this the same case for the Dymo 450 (not turbo, XL, etc)? Also, do you know if we can print traditionally 4x6 labels on to 2 1/8x4 labels? I've seen it done on poshmark, just wanted to see if Shopify would restrict this. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What are the specific instructions to printout the shipping labels on the smaller Labelwriter 450 Twin Turbo.

What size labels are recommended ? Please advise with specific instructions.

0 Likes