E-Packet working again or better to avoid?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I was wondering what the current deal is with e-packaging... seems like on most tutorials and courses (incl oberlo) the most recommended shipping option is e-packet. But is this info outdated? I heard & read in the past few month (since covid) that anything from to completely avoid e-packet to its working again.... its very confusing. on oberlo courses they dont mention at all that there even was a problem. And on AliExpress I see a lot of suppliers offering e-packet. 

Does that mean its back up and running again with normal shipping times , or is it still better to choose another shipping option, such as EMS or AliExpress Standard shipping?? 

Does anyone here have any advise for me??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

ePacket isnt a good courier for dropshipping business anymore since COVID19 spread worldwide from March 2020, although it's ben July the ePacket shipping still unstable than 2019, the shipping delivery time from China to EU countries usually takes 10 to 20 days, to USA and Canada might take 20 to 30 days or even more. 

EMS is more expensive and the delivery time slight faster than epacket, not to mention Aliexpress standard shipping. Currently more and more dropshippers choose agent to dropship from China, compared the Aliexpress shipping, there are many options available for agent shipping from China to EU and USA, for example, they can ship via 4PX, Yanwen, Yunexpress as well as other small package lines. Compared to ePacket and EMS, they are more cheaper and the delivery time more stable. The small package line is very good ePacket alternatives for dropshipping. Currently the delivery time from China to EU countries 7 to 15 days, to USA 10 to 15 days, more than 90% packages could be delivered during this time frame.

www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @meli_macallan, I’m Larry from the team at Spocket!

Shipping with epacket is possible at the moment, however, not recommended. Orders are still being delayed significantly internationally and are occasionally not delivered from China through AliExpress. I recommend looking for US/EU-based suppliers who can provide shipping for you to most customers using non-epacket services. There are lots of great apps and platforms available to source these suppliers, one of which is Spocket. 

Some of the other benefits of working with Spocket:

• Fast shipping (usually about 3 - 5 days on average)
  • Blind shipping, meaning that the orders will be sent in neutral packaging. The only thing included in the package is your branded invoice from select suppliers!
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from

If you wanted to try these features and more, you should sign up for the Spocket free trial, where you can see everything completely risk-free!

0 Likes