Editing company name on shipping labels

Tourist
17 0 1

Hey quick question. I use custom fields during check out to capture shipping details but when I select the create shipping label option it will not pull from those fields. Is there any way to edit or code this so that I may use the create a label function for ups. 

0 Likes
1 0 1

Hi Philip - I see this post is from 2016, but curious to know if there's any update on this feature. I want a way to be able to have a separate name show on shipping labels vs. email notifications. Let me know. Thanks!

Tourist
3 0 3

Agreed - 4 years in and we should have an option by now to edit the ship-from name for JUST the mailing label. I also have a security issue with the word "jewelry" on my label. But for SEO I want it there on the title tags. I did a test - removed it a few weeks ago, and I am down 11 spots in SEO for that keyword. should be an easy extra line in our shipping preference, please, shopify. 

2 0 2

This was something I also asked for several years ago. Since I ship jewelry, it would be really great to remove "jewelry" from my shipping labels without losing my business name throughout the site and from all of my correspondence as well.

1 0 0

I also have the same problem. I  need the ability to edit the name on the shipping labels ONLY. Has anything been done to resolve this issue? Some packages arrive empty. The word Jewelry is an invitation for bad actors.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

I still have not seen this feature change, so we have to omit the juicy keyword of "jewelry" in our store name. And if Shopify tries to tell me to edit each product SEO title to have it, I'll lose my mind in a response to that. We can't even re-import product in bulk without the software breaking. As I said, seems like this should be an easy feature to add.  

0 Likes