Enable Online payment

3 0 0

Hi,

It has been 2 months since I have built my store in Azerbaijan. But, unfortunately, It has been impossible to launch online payment system. Although I have called on 3rd party providers, they were unable to supply available service, either.  My bank also provides payment and processing, to my surprise no one is able to help to launch payment system.

Please contact me via admin@minoxidil5.us or office@minoxidil5.us 

Best regards,

Raul M. Mammadov

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 15 33

Hi, @Saffavi!

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for reaching out with this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand how crucial it is to have a payment processing service enabled on your online store, so I'd love to lend a hand to help resolve this issue. 

We have a list of the available payment gateways for businesses based in Azerbaijan outlined here. Have you tried to contact these gateways already to find out if they can process payments for your products?

If not, I recommend reaching out to those gateways for more information about their services, and how they can work with your business.

I know that many other merchants in Azerbaijan have had success with using 2Checkout, so that gateway is a great option to explore further. However, it's also important to keep in mind that 2Checkout is a third party payment gateway that is fully supported by their own teams, so to find out more information about using this gateway on your site, please contact 2Checkout directly

Equally, if you have any suggestions of other payment gateways that you'd like to work with, please feel free to send them to me in a reply here and I'll share your feedback with our teams. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 1

I work a lot, so I often shop online right from the office. I always use WordPress for payment, https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/fondy-woocommerce-payment-gateway/  because they have the fastest service and several levels of protection.

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi Rae,

I appreciate your response.

Actually, we have already applied to the payment gateways listed in
Shopify for businesses in Azerbaijan. Almost all of them replied to out our
request.
- Splitit Monthly Payments said they do not have a gateway in Azerbaijan.
- 2Checkout said our submission is not compliant with their 2Checkout
Prohibited
Product List.

We have contacted Shopify customer service, as well.

My local bank(they have a processing center) is ready to provide an online
payment, and they have already sent us all required papers and codes. They
provide support excluding how to launch it with myshopify.com store, as
long as they do not have precedent.

Rae, it would be very kind of you, if you helped me with that issue: How
can we launch online payment using our local gateway. I believe, if we
manage it, it would be a precedent for other businesses who have such
problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Saffavi

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi Jully1_,

I hope you are well.

It is very considerate of you to lend a hand to resolve this issue, I
really appreciate it.
As time is extremely valuable for every business person, I would not like
to consume your highly valued time. As it is very important for my
business, I will ask you one more question:

Using WordPress for online payment:
- Do I have to transfer my business to Woocommerce or
- Is it possible just plug in Wordpress payment system to myshopify.com

Thanks for you response in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Saffavi

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 15 33

Hi, @Saffavi!

Thank you for getting back to me with these details. 

I understand that some of the gateways available in Azerbaijan aren't able to support your products, and I appreciate the extra details you shared regarding this. However, if your bank's gateway isn't listed as one of our supported third party payment gateways, then we don't have an available integration for this gateway to be used on our platform. 

Instead, I suggest looking into using a manual payment method on your site. Cash on delivery (COD), money orders, and bank transfers are all examples of manual payment methods that can be accepted. Our suggested manual payment methods can be configured by completing these steps. Or, custom manual payment methods can also be activated by following these steps

If you decide to use a manual payment method, please ensure that the money for each order on your site is collected and received on your end before you fulfill any orders. Once you receive the payment on your orders, make sure to follow these steps to mark the order as 'paid'  before fulfilling the order. 

Please let me know if you need any assistance with setting up a manual payment option, and I can certainly help further. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes