End of day Scan Sheet - USPS

Highlighted
1 0 7

We are currently using Shipstation for all of our USPS orders, however would like to continue to use all of our shipping options via Shopfiy. The only thing holding us back is being able to create an End of Day Scan Sheet that allows our USPS mail carrier/pick up to scan one barcode to mark all of these orders at the end of the day as picked up. Can this option be added?

7 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

I've been searching for this too, especially for holiday orders. Did you figure something out using shopify shipping?

2 Likes
Highlighted

What does one of these look like?

Our app, ShopClerk, could be made to generate one if I could get the details on what it would need to show.

--
Kevin Bedell
Shopify Partner
https://apps.shopify.com/shop-clerk-store-assistant-for-amazon-alexa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Explorer
41 1 64

Same here.

We use Shipstation and want to switch to Shopify shipping to process all of our orders from our Shopify store, amazon, eBay, etc.  But this is stopping us.  USPS requires the scan form.

This isn't the only thread about this.

Shopify, why are you ignoring us?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6

We need the PS Form 5630 Scan Sheet out of Shopify as well.  We just moved to a commercial space and there the US Post Office requires the PS Form 5630 Scan Sheet if they pick up more than 7 pieces of USPS mail a day.  We searched the app store and there's zero apps that report supporting the 5630 Form.

Shopify please help!  We love the discounted shipping for USPS, but your US Customers require this form out of shopify as soon as they grow large enough and have to go to a commercial space!  

PS if you're a shopify shop owner and need this, please post a reply here.  Shopify can't know who all needs this if you don't post something.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 3

Shopify,

My USPS pickup employee is now requiring this.  How come this is not available?  We are going to have to switch platforms.  Seems that this should be something standard with shipping services.

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I just received a reply from Shopify 12/10/19 that I will need to hire a Shopify Expert to code in the End of Day report. Has anyone hired a coder for this issue?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

I happened to get hold of another thread where this discussion is happening. I would like to ask if a custom manifest sheet that contains entries for multiple orders and bar codes would work with USPS? Does anyone have any experience with this? We have developed this kind of manifest that is accepted by all major carriers like UPS, FedEx, DHL. However, I would like to get a feedback from someone who has shipped about this. Attaching a screenshot of the custom manifest : 

USPS-manifests.jpg

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 9

Need this for USPS and UPS. Neither consistently scans packages on pickup, and it creates real headaches with customers asking why their package hasn't shipped when it was in fact picked up two days ago, and still never scanned anywhere in transit!

0 Likes