Endicia suddenly won't work with Shopify

2 0 1

I've been using Endicia to ship my orders for ten years.  Suddenly, Endicia is not able to load my orders directly from Shopify.  When tech support tries to help me, we get an error message saying I need authorizations from Shopify.  Shopify says it's Endicia's problem, Endicia can't figure out why we can't re-add my Shopify store.  Anyone else have the problem?  Any solutions?  I can do it all manually, but won't do it with the holidays around the corner!  I need Endicia to load my orders from Shopify, and need Shopify to show my shipping rates for UPS and USPS.  Please help!

0 Likes
4 0 0

We are new to Shopify and have been using Endicia for 10yrs without a problem, but are having the same issue now that we have put our store on Shopify. When we try to link up our Endicia account, it errors out with "Oauth error missing_shopify_permission: read_all_orders". Shopify says it's Endicia's problem and Endicia can't seem to figure it out. We have an open ticket and they are trying to resolve the issue. Hope they can figure it out soon. 

0 Likes
2 0 1

In the end, I'm told it's Endicia's problem.  They changed something, as Shopify used to load beautifully into Endicia.  They also say it's a top priority, but it has been several months.  No one from Endicia has ever gotten back to me.