Error Adding Card

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am receiving this error when the test mode is on and off. Please help. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 8.42.17 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
497 42 66

Hey, @jgreenwood!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Thank you for posting a screenshot with your question to help show the error you're getting, that's a great help! I'm happy to assist with this. In order to help out to the fullest, I'll need to get some more information from you. Could you please reply back to this post and provide the following information? 

• Is the error appearing in the checkout while trying to complete a test order? 
  • Have you selected a plan for your Shopify account? 
  • What payment provider are you using? 
  • Are you testing with a real or bogus credit card number? Bogus credit card numbers can be found in our help doc here on testing Shopify Payments. 

I look forward to hearing back so we can continue to work through this together! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi There! I am in contact with Authorize.net to get my account set up. I think that was the cause of my issues. Thank you for responding I am all set for now. Cheers. Janie
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
497 42 66

Hey, @jgreenwood!

Ash here again. Thank you for getting back to me with this update! It's great to hear you're getting assistance from Authorize.net to set up your account with them. Feel free to keep me posted once you know for sure if that was the problem. If not, I'll be happy to continue assisting any way I can.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes