Error Shipping Method

Highlighted
1 0 0

I get the error "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

I have "advanced shipping rules" app running as well "product options by Bold".

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @classicdre ,

Have you tried reaching out to their support teams regarding this? 

It could potentially be a conflict between Advanced Shipping Rules (ASR) and Product Options by Bold. We have a shipping calculation app as well (Intuitive Shipping), and it could be a number of things, but I can give you a few troubleshooting steps to start with. 

• Have you checked to make sure that all products in your catalog have a shipping cost associated for each zone? If any are missing a cost, no shipping cost will appear. 
  • Check to make sure that you have created the shipping zone you are attempting to ship to. You have to tell the system where you ship to. 
  • Another potential issues is that "product options by Bold" is creating an entirely new product that ASR cannot identify. I know how our app is coded and that we are compatible with product options by Bold, but since I don't have insight into how ASR is coded, this would be another place to start. 

I hope this gets resolved quickly!

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @classicdre,

Dani here from the Shopify team. Thanks for reaching out.

As @SharonReeds  has already mentioned this may be caused by a few different things including your shipping settings and how the apps are configured individually and performing together.

Are you able to share a screenshot of your shipping settings? We'll want to make sure that your rates are all-encompassing. For example, if your rates are weight-based we'll want to make sure that there are no gaps between the weight classes.

Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I had a similar thing happen. I believe it was because of a product in Printful that I had set to 'free shipping' that was conflicing with advanced shipping rules.

0 Likes