Error "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello

I tested on order with other vendor products and shipping rates and they worked ok, I have a problem with ShineOn products. 

I created a shipping profile for ShineOn, added the products (all have weights and ShineOn as a vendor). I selected USA and PR as shipping zones and added the rates, but it says

"There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address" My address is Puerto Rico and it worked well with other vendors with the same settings of zones.

I don't know what information is missing? Please help.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
99 14 15

Hi, @lolaflores.

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question.

It does sound like you have your shipping profile set up correctly, that’s great! Next, please check that your ShineOn products are set to be managed by ShineOn, and not Shopify or another fulfillment service. 

You can do this by clicking on Products from your Shopify admin, and adjusting this in the ‘Inventory’ section of each product and variant. It looks like this:

16-39-nmsxt-h6byo

Let me know if this helps.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like

You can also check your pricing if the item price's being put to the cart are within the range of the shipping rates you set on your shipping zones. 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Thanks! I needed to change the product setting from oz to lb and select the fullfilmento supplier.
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Thanks so much Hellen! I changed oz to lb in each product and selected the correct supplier.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
99 14 15

That's great, @lolaflores! I'm so happy we were able to get it sorted out for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions. 

0 Likes
1 0 0
My customer wants to purchase 32 items and this is a legit order as I know her and she is in this location is it because some of the items are free plus shipping and I had to make them “100 pound items versus regular items which are set at “0”?
Brownsburg IN 46112-7849
United States
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
99 14 15

Hey, @Everything-Diva .

Thanks for jumping in on this thread!  I’m happy to help you get this figured out too. 

With Shipping Profiles, each group of products that has the same shipping requirements, needs to have it’s own shipping profile set up. 

Therefore you need to have one profile set up containing the products that are ‘Free + Shipping’, the zone(s) you are shipping to, and the rates that apply to them. And then a second profile set up for your products that are not ‘Free + Shipping’, but instead have shipping rates based on their price, or weight. The rates that apply to each product being purchased, will combine at the checkout. 

Please see here for our Help Doc on creating a shipping profile.

If you are still having trouble once you have assigned separate shipping profiles to each group of products with the same rates, please let me know. I’m here to help.

0 Likes